The changes in banking technology happen quickly, and can seem overwhelming. Get a handle on what’s happening today in banking — and perhaps more importantly, what will happen tomorrow.
- There are now more fintech
startups than banks
- Banks are investing in these startups at an unprecedented rate
- While past discussion about startups focused on disruption, the new buzzword is ‘collaboration.’
Leading experts in banking technology from around the globe will share their insights and experience in presentations, panel discussions, and fireside chats.
- Case studies from banking experts
- Debates around best practices and trends to follow – or avoid
- Intimate discussions with industry leaders who have been there
Banks and fintech startups are at the beginning of a journey to reinvent banking. Come to Bank Innovation to see how your institution can become a leader rather than a follower.
- Unlike many fintech conferences, Bank Innovation is truly interactive – your voice can be heard
- Every session features time for Q&A, and lively commentary on Twitter
- The intimate scale of Bank Innovation allows for effective networking between sessions
“The information presented and the ability to learn about trends.”- On what he liked most about Bank Innovation 2015
Geoff Forshag, Washington Trust Bank
“This kind of conference, for innovators & banks is rare, and was very good chance to networking and talk about the trends.”
Naoki Taniguchi, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd
“Listening to the Innovative industry leaders and the opportunity to connect with them during the breaks and networking hours.”
Reema Troiana, PNC Bank
“I loved the quality of the speakers and the different views on the topics. Really great and timely information.”
Ericka Gorman, Alliant Credit Union
“Wide view of challenges facing banks & good group of people for networking. Great mix between known industry colleagues and new folks.”
Billy Robins, PayNearMe